Tuesday, December 12, 2017

In My Normal Life

An aggressively normal family is thrown out of their comfort zone, a secluded island community gets its first modern car, and a look back at the life of an unassuming mailman with a larger than life alter ego

Starring Jordan Pridgen, Mike Hughes, Janel Benisch, and Robin Kapustin
.


This American Lie is an improvised podcast performed in studio and LIVE around Los Angeles. Part of the Nerdist School Network. Follow @ThisAmerLie or find us on Facebook for show information.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys for putting on this podcast. My teenage daughter and I crack up listening to it. May I make a small request to look into the microphone recording levels? Some individuals are louder than others and at times I need to turn up the volume to hear the quieter actor voices. I believe tweaking the levels might solve this.
    Can’t wait for more episodes!

    ReplyDelete